Nuffnang

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Worst UNO


I had a wholeload of fffuunnn and Laughter yst @ Si Jie's house yst!!!
I laughed till stomach cramp and tears are rolling down till tissue was needed.
It was an immediate decision of me going. Haha the Cab fee was toally worth it!!
Ok rise up hands and admit it was awkward at the starting haha bcoz I have not seen the rest for very long and most of them I don't know!! hahah but things got so much Better when UNO kicks off!!! It was Awesome Funnnnnn!!!! AndAndAnd I won all rounds!!
After Si Jie joined in(Hint Hint), we spent more than an hour in a round of UNO!!!
If we didn't cheat we really cannot end the game!!!
But still awesome fun omg!!!

V day in a few hours am I suppose to look forward to it?!
Xuan @ my place nowwww.. sitting beside me and looking at what am tpying.. oh my I feel so threated. Till Then :)

No comments: