Nuffnang

Friday, February 11, 2011

HappyHappy!!!

Today is such a lovely loving love day!!! I think it going to be better than V day:)
Look at what my dear popular Janier did for me:



So lovely of her!!



Haha then BestFriend just happened to be there when she gave me haha my happy pills ppl such as Jenny and Janier started to encourage/force BestFriend to make one for me. Haha I thought he won't as he left for lecture in a hurry with Clar. Then.... He called Janier and appeared outside my class with:


So sweet haha I can still imagine him panting as he talked to me and Clar was too
tire after running up that he sat down immediately. My BestFriend is so ultimately sweet. Everyone knows he isn't that kind of awesome sweet guy who gives surprises. Am shocking happy:))



My happy pills!!!





BestFriend then sent me to my house bus-stop and travelled back again. See!!! So sweet of him today!!!
Love love love!!!!
I:)phone

No comments: