Nuffnang

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Dear bed

I think I seriously need a doctor or Psychologist. I have trouble sleeping!!! Am scare of sleeping now bcoz I will always wake up in the midnight and dare not sleep again:(( this upset me alot! I hope that school works will just buried me to sleep alive!!
Photos from 2010 to 2011 Haha!!





They are my life.





I miss CQ. But I promise no more party Bcoz I have a mission/ goal ahead that is so much more important than anything.





D's camera is so amazing:)





I really adores her alot. Love the fighting, arguing, heart-to-heart talk. Girlfriend- it's ok not to be normal Haha!! The figurines with her while walking from CQ to Bugis was totally memorable!!





You all know I love your right right right?!!!
I need to sleep sleep sleep; a Good sleep pls:((
I:)phone

No comments: