Nuffnang

Saturday, January 1, 2011

BYE 2010. I have been through tears, bitter, stress, happiness, sadness all sort of emotion.


I will remember this year forever as it's a time when I give my heart to my boy. I hope we can pull through countless years ahead!!


Hello 2011!!!!! Pls treat me well. I will treasure you and love you all I can!! 2011 is you are special year. I spent my dinner in my aunt's place and countdown with my girlfriends.






NOW am stuck at Bugis' Mac. I can't get any cab!!!! I called more than a hundred times but i still can't get through!! Anyway
Had an awesome count down with my girlfriends at CQ. That was really an awesome place to club and pub!!! Totally a happening place. Love it.


That's when you name beautiful


Instead of drinking we went to have coffee at TCC haha!!



We just went to a hotel in Bugis out of desperate to look for a washroom!!


First train, bus, taxi!!! Pls Hurry!!!
I miss my boy; badly:(
I:)phone

No comments: