Nuffnang

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Where have I been

When people around me got in
Love I will feel that they have changed or probably describe them as blind bcoz ' love is blind'. Till then I met him and I started to change. In the past, I have never done any sweet actions to anyone before, never so accomodating to people, never much been controlling my temper and pacifying them, never have I been so sociable.. But those was till then I met him. Sometimes I feel that I have turned happier and better but sometimes I feel totally like shit.
Whenever Am doing sweet things to him or trying ways to cheer him I feel happy but after I have done I feel like a dumbass. (HAHA)
People have been talking bad , looking down at this relationship but I ignored. I think what matter is the 2 parties in the relationship. Now what Matters to me are the effort he puts in our relationship and how much has he done to win me over bcoz now, am tire.
Good luck.

I:)phone

No comments: