Nuffnang

Thursday, October 14, 2010




Above is one of my working partners for JEC event. It's a Extremely boring event but there are tons of charming French people and luckily I have funny awesome working people. We gossip, crap, play games, fight, massage, joke like nobody's business!!! I remember I was so bored that I fall asleep HAHA luckily I have them to cover for me:)
After running the event for second day, Jas, his cousin and I went to try out Kenny's restaurant!





What's special with Kenn's restuarant is they offer u a free muffin when u are seated. Thumbs up for the Muffin:)


Ur main course comes with your pick of 2 side dishes. I had macro&cheze and potatao salad. The Macro&cheze is not nice:| but I like the salad coz it's sour haha


Above is my main course!! It's really a big serving. They really have great cooked chicken. However i think they are only good with chicken and Muffin so not worth the price:| we spent a total of $79.95 at Kenny:|| I still prefer Aston:)
I:)phone

No comments: