Nuffnang

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I want you

Time for Holiday updates:) all right i have been busy working being event helper. It tiring standing up the for freaking 9 hours yet it's fun working with entertaining people and luckily it's just 3 days. Thanks Xuan for introducing the job:) Anyway today is the last day of work so went to dine in with Tin and Bye for dinner at Aston. Thumbs-up for the restaurant becoz it's cheap and served with awesome food; that explains why it always has long Q. HAHA even our Chef Bye greatly recommend the food:) Nice!

Had a Great chat with both while dining and a Greater travel time with Tin. HAHA we are really idiotic, dumb, lame to the Maxi. Love it still HAAH


He granted me the permission to draw on his hands (again). hahah we were not waiting for any train but just sat down in the MRT station and he patiently give me his hand to show my 'talent'!
HAHA so I drew a limited edition watch for him:) We took a photo together but can i not reveal it?! haha I want to keep it myself!!! The separation is always the toughest part. We will drag and argue, pull and push like kids. haha But i love it to the Maxi.




I wannnnnnnt to go back to PRSS next week!!! I missed Teacher's Day:(
I wannnnnnnnnnnt to eat JCO yogurt again!!! Greatly introduced by Tin which cause me to be addicted!!!
I wannnt to bring lunch to T's place and watch him play games! ( idiotic?!)


P.S. wanted to bury down without asking/telling bcoz I decided to trust you.

No comments: