Nuffnang

Friday, September 17, 2010

Love Delication@1

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY GRANDMA:)) my family travelled to neighbour place last week to celebrate my beautiful grandma's 80 Birthday:)) I know I mentioned it many times but I don't care I want to say it again and again; she is the most important person in my life!!! Without her, am nothing at all! I will love and adore her forever of my life. May you live long and stay beautiful. Love.


HAHHA sorry if the photo above freak you...that's my well-known sis:) She is now in HK for intership and that is going to take half a year. Miss you tons..not your scolding, bullying, demanding but just YOU:) Everytime before I sleep, I will glance at your bed for awhile..feel weird that it's empty:( but anyway... Everyone is so proud of you lovely girl and we believe that you are going to do well there. STAY STRONG! Love.


I saw this poster in Popular and instantly it makes me think of MinMin!!! All the Best for your exams:)) BE CONFIDENT!!! Love.

No comments: