Nuffnang

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

WHAT DATE IS IT TODAY?!
WHOSE DAY IS IT?!
WHO HAVE THE SAY TODAY?!
WHO IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL TODAY?!
HAHAH....
No celebration today:( I have a Tough Squash Training till 8.30pm plus:(( Am so nervous and scared. Sign!
My apology Babes i will upload all the photos Soon ya; I have been occupying myself with tons of work and stress recently (i have no idea why maybe GohYiHui is right for the first time)
I have too high expectation on myself.
Ok keep that aside;
I want to write a Long Thank You Post; will try to squeeze out some time for it:))
Hereby let me First give a simple but sincere Thank you for all the Wishes, Texts, Calls, Gifts, Cards etc ect...
Never ever will i Miss out:
Thank you Grandma for giving birth to my mom who makes the presence of me today.
Thank You Mom for granting me to enter into this beautiful world.
Loves.

No comments: