Nuffnang

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Thanks to everyone who has come to my Chalet. Sorry that I didn't Entertain your much especially Eileen, Xinhui, Jolene, Zazilah and you girls' boyfriends and Garret. But nevertheless hope u loves enjoys at least a second there.

Specailly Thanks to all my Lovely Beloved Girlfriends:
Wendy, XuanHui, BaoShan, Ivy, Daphne.
The Gift Must have Caused bomb in ur wallets (plus GohYiHui and zy) so sorry about that. I will Appreciate them more than anyone else. Thanks for being with me through these 5 years. Time really flies. Though we are at different schools now, it never affect or separate anyone of us. We must fork out time for one another and be there for each other like how we used to. I really feel fortunate to know u girlfriends.
U know I love you; Every single one of you:)

My Boys:
GohYiHui, HeeSeng, Clar, Bok, YuXiang,Duncan,Brian, JunSong,Garret.
Thank You So much for forking our ur precious time to come and celebrate my Birthday.
U guys must have alot of fun majoring on both days. Thanks for spending the night with me as well. You guys are Amazing.

My Girls:
Eileen, Xinhui, Jolene, Zazilah.
Thanks and am really sorry for not entertaining ur much. Hope that ur get to catch up with one another on that day and enjoy the time. Thanks alot for the gift as well; you girls are so sweet:)

ZADAZ!!!
THANK YOU TO ALL THR ZADAZ MEMBERS FOR THE AMAZING SURPRISES LAST NIGHT @ MUSHROOM. Thanks for staying till late to give me a surprise, Thanks for singing the Birthday songs, Thanks for the cake and Big Yellow Birthday Card wishes. You PPL are way too amazing. I feel so lucky and fortunate to know All the ZADAZ MEMBERS AND BE PART OF THIS ONE BIG FAMILY. ROCK ROLL AND LOVE ZADAZ!

Most Importantly I want to say A very BIG THANK YOU TO MY FAMILY
Thanks Grandma for coming to my Chalet and the Big HongBao. Sorry that i neglected you on that day. Bt u know i will Always love u throughout my life. Love.
Thanks dad and mom for spending more than 1k on my Birthday Celebration. Though am stubborn and rebellious at times, your still love me like no one can. Thanks for bringing me to this Beautiful yet complicated World. I will learn to stand up myself, be a better person and never disappoint ur. Love.
Thanks Sis for all the effort and time you have put in to make my Celebration a successful one. Thanks for the balloons as well; it must really have caused a Big Bomb in ur account. Thanks for being part of the Surprises at home last night. Thank You. Love.

Last But not least I want to Specially thank a person who has been there for me throughout this 3 years and 4mths. Justin.
This journey has been a tough one with lots of obstacles,struggle, rumours, tears, jealousies, anger. It's never easy but we manage to come to this point(Not BGR).
Thanks for the Sweet and Amazing Surprise which u have planned for me last night. Instead of showing my thankfulness straight, I complained ,shouted and blamed you for many flaws. Am so Sorry about that dear. Thank you for spending so much on the branded Cake; it must have caused you more than hundreds. Nevertheless Thanks Alot for forking out the time and effort to make the sweet lovely card. It's amazing. It's countless of thank you for me to say to you; all the memories are just unforgettable............Personally Time.......
All the best dear. Love.

T.H.A.N.K Y.O.U
EVERYONE:)
L.O.V.E

No comments: