Nuffnang

Friday, July 3, 2009

Surprise!

Early in the morning,dragged myself out of the bed..Stone for a few minutes...then saw this lovely envelope on my table..Still in a blur state...Opened...



WOW...Are u kidding me?! Happy Birthday???






The context inside...OK
THEN...

Alvin QUACK(not Yeo)!!!




I forgot how many times i read but i can tell u, i remember every single letter he wrote.

12 Words...3 Full-stop...one !...one '...want me to name out the number of every single letter?!



The latest Birthday card i have ever received (abt 3 mths ago?!) But it's the Best i have received.

That's very sweet of him:)

Happy Happy Me:)




Since school reopen, i haven't had the time to rest so let's not mention online. Fortunately, Monday is Youth Day-HOLIDAY! so i'm here to keep u entertain/update. Although now my life seems to be extremely mundane n 'lifeless', i'm enjoying every single bit of it.At least I don't have the time to think of unnecessary things now as i'm packed/flooded myself with piles of incomplete work daily. Don't i deserve some encouragement?

Miss the little surprises...

No comments: