Nuffnang

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Indeed, i am.

After a damn fucking pathetic cry.
Time check : After 2am (Just completed the ecareer project)
In less than a day it's time for school. But i have not complete what i am suppose to.I'm tense and stress over the poa competition on thursday! (I'm quite certain that i can't be an accountant unless one day u might see me on the Newspaper saying: Death of An Accountant as she can't 'Balance'!) Times and again,people around me have been commenting that i'm adding too much stress and pressure to myself. Indeed, i am.
I want nothing but the Best and i make sure i put all i could,to achieve what i want.
Count your own blessing.
Had a talk with xf a few weeks ago. She counts me as one of the most Fortunate child she knows. Indeed, i am. I have a great awesome family support. I don't have to worry about money matter, when's the next meal, my parents' relationship ect...All i have to do is to study hard and crave my own future. But u know what? That adds up to my pressure. The least thing i hope is to disappoint my loved ones. Especially when my grandmother and parents have great hope in me. I proud to say that i'm the most obedient child in the family;that's what they think as well. They don't have to worry much about my results, characters, relationship...
-Isn't that great?! U gain ur parents' trusts!!!
Ya Right! They have no worries as i always keep things to myself.(Kids that's not a trick to learn, the big sister here are born like that)
Regardless of studies,friendship,school matters or even 'my love life',i don't share with them. Though at times,i'm desperate of finding a soulmate, i never did.
Studies- They can't help me much and all i could depend is the teachers in school.
Friendship/school matters(teachers' complains abt my flucuating results)
-type it here to vent my anger and save as draft.(thus it's important that i keep my password well)
-observe and make the right choice(hopefully)
'Love life'
-They always have 'my brain washed' and make sure that i find the right one at the right time.
For this factor, i never reveal the truth to them. No matter how much i love that guy, how much i want to keep him as mine, i never voice out either to that guy/my parents. Most/All parents are worried that their kids might be the next victim on the Newspaper(esp the girls~)
Despite how much my parents hope that their children don't get involve into relationship that early,my sister and brother did.
Though i don't have one now, i observe the rights and wrongs from how my sister and brother treat their partners(so that i become a better lover in the future)
* Recently i learn
1.Never quarrel when one is driving!
2.Give him/her some personal time!!
3.Close an eye; forgive and forget!!! (that's the most important and difficult factor)
Woo that's a long post..u are indeed a patient reader:) Well.. u have a better understanding about me now.
P.s: Don't spread this (special note to my sister and the little kid)
Specially thanks to Ling who's cheering me up:)

No comments: