Nuffnang

Sunday, March 15, 2009

TR_ST

i went IT Fair grabbed a camera:))
Mum wanted to buy me a labtop but i rejected( you must be thinking how dummy i am to reject such a awesome gift:)
Anway Thanks to some advices i went there before 2pm.Thought it's still crowded,i managed to tour around.I headed straight to level 4 to glance at different brands of camera.Caught in a dilemma along the way:o
Hmm...I have been spending lots lots of money recently
>$400 on the camera
>$60 online shopping which it will arrive soon-exciting!
>$30 on C&K footwear(not heels this time round) which i will be wearing to Desaru Trip-Awesome!
>$50 on stationery
However,i'm not satisfied as i have yet to purchase a pink heels/sandals n Perlini Silver's rings!

March Holiday? Not for me! I simply love* to keep myself busy!
I was such a muddler during Amath lesson today and this led me to wonder why i was chosen to take Amath-Dolt!
For God Sake,Piles of Holiday homework are yet to complete...
But before that,i'm going to enjoy with my lovess in the Desaru Trip tomorrow!
It's time to let our hair down for a day
Warning: pls control your tremulous screams even if u see snakes or crocodile there. It is an ubiquitous sight as forest is their habitat n we are the ones visiting them-Chill~


It's all about...



Trust is about relying on someone
letting ourselves be vulnerable and fragile
totally dependent on someone.
Trust is a bond
that if u are careful
it will last through almost anything
but with a miss step
it can be broken as easily as a glass.
Trust is something u can't fake
either u have if or don't.
Trust can be built upon
like how it is in me to you.
But once lost
it's impossible to repair.
am i doing the right thing?!

No comments: