Nuffnang

Friday, March 13, 2009

i'm nth

Countless of rhetorical questions keep flowing in my mind
I'm feeling acutely blue
feeling so lost again.
At times i wish he will be there for me
bt he never did
i having been convincing myself
''Stop dreaming.He's not going to be back.
I can't rewind the time neither can i change the past.''
Have been so dour and listless recently
i'm fear that i will end up apathetic again.
Vying with those covetous people daily make me tears.
I realise the more i want to do well,the more i can't.
Everything seems to exacerbate.
I realise that i'm able to put up a smile in front of my friends despite the fact that i'm devastated inside.
By the way, i have to apologise to those hapless targets who i 'vent my anger' on.
-I'm sorry GR but i was really riled by ur __ actions.
Bear with my volatile temper and that's an ominous warning!

Little did i realise it's love
but i never want to admit that
as nothing gonna change.

No comments: