Nuffnang

Saturday, January 10, 2009

woke up early @ 9 to prepare appointment which sheduled at 10am...God, it was just the ending first week of school bt it seems like 2 weeks to me!
No matter wat,i'll treasure my last year with 5A2.Bear this in mind.




''Do u realise tt u have changed?''
Many ppl has been asking n telling me this.
Agree.Regardless of size,character,looks,e way i communicate with ppl,handle things n etc...
positive or negative changes i dun know
-someone:) ''who make u changed?''
-''They''
Grandma,uncle,family-They didn't convince me much bt frm tt day i realise tt something is wrong.I shldn't make them worry abt me.
N of course not to miss the 2 culprits.Need me to mention names?




Do U Know
Saturday Night special:) The Biggest full Moon of 2009!
If skies are clear Saturday, go out at sunset and look for the giant moon rising in the east. It will be the biggest and brightest one of 2009!
Let's take a look at..
The full moon rises over Fayetteville, N.C. on Friday, Dec. 12, 2008.

Gorgeous ah! So don't miss it this year!

Can or rather Will

someone be there for me on Sunday night

n stand by my side/lent me ur shoulder on Monday

Though u may think it's nth, i'm still fear.



No comments: