Nuffnang

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Hiii i'm H.E.R.E :)

Today is e 5th day of sch..haven been blogging for quite 'awhile' as i'm bogged down with lots of work:(i wonder y i'm in front of my computer nw when i haven even do my hw n mum was behind asking me 'don't u have hw to do?!'): WATEVER OK~
Let me just summaries the changes of my sch life

ENG:( snoopy-do Argumentative writing. I cracked my brain thinking ways to lead a healthy lifestyle for freaking 2hrs.5A2 Goals-minimum B4 n 100% passes to Poly.This subject is stopping frm entering JC):
Amath(: Mr low going for reservice till next Friday i guess..phew no test today thx to Mr Cheng:)
CHEM(: Miss jiang,e senior*,chatted with us on the first lesson.Her words really touch me n i almost tears..5A2 is living up to expectation so let's nt disappoint our beloved teachers ok.The present of US are making e history of THEIRS!
PHY(: Miss soh made a superlative plans for our O's WOW :)
Combined HUMANITIES (: geo teacher has become my SS teacher n their geo teacher has become mine as well.Hopefully this will b a great change:)
POA(: There's nt much new chapters left for us to learn.Good News for Mrs Wong-She pregnant again bt Bad news for us-She's leaving for maternity leave probably in July.OH NO! I seriously scored badly when she left last year or e year b4(i forgot).Praying this will nt happen again.I'm fear i might be hothead n dash to Mrs Wong's house to require for lessons:)
Last bt nt least......
EMATH(: O's result releasing on MONDAY! XF,JH n me have been discussing n predicting our results 2 days ago.Of course there's no conclusion.I asked Mr Cheng WAT IF i gt A2?Shld i retake? Den he replied me with patronising tone' let's talk abt it when u scored'.All right i shall stop complaining abt this...let's wait n see den...TENSE!!!

Is my summary great?!
:)

No comments: