Nuffnang

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Hi Hi Hi

Come to think about it when was the last time i...
blog with photos n shop till drop~~
Finally i did both today!

Dad bought this hundred+ PINK chair for me n he's hoping tt i'll become a judge one day;)
Opps!
All right i went Bugis shopping n bought a bag bt was in love with another bag later.I want to grab it ASAP! Ohya before that, i sort of manage to catch up with Zax n Brian-who said tt he will grab me in sch.Great to know tt they are doing fine though they keep complaining that their live sux(whose lives are not now?!)
Recently was i was totally bogged down with sch's stuff that i didn't realise CNY is this coming week.Although our finally deserve holiday arrive,i not in a mood to celebrate as after the CNY week,the common tests arrive.Watever,that's the process of O's.Sigh!
Latest news:) Nasrule was arranged to sit with me during poa lessons!
Though i'm rejoiced over it,it is a pressure to me as i have to guide him along.
in the first place u know wat?! I'm not good in poa either.
Probably this is a form of encouragement to me:) so as to make sure that i guide the right points to Nasrule! I will try harder no worries;)
I'm so jealous of them
i don't know wat the freaking hell they did
in their previous lives tt they deserve so much
special treatments in this life.
I will live better.
How do u expect me to trust you
when u have been lying throughout
Alvin Quek loves!

No comments: