Nuffnang

Sunday, January 25, 2009

After all...

Happy Chinese New Year lovess:)
After CNY there's lots...of plan waiting for me to accomplish!
-TESTS TEST endLESS TESTS: 5A2 we are competing with the express students but so what we are gonna be the BEST after all n we are goona create a history once again.
-On Diet: it's like finally i decided to go for it
-school n home no where else i hope
There's moRe but currently i can't think anymore
However before Thursday arrive i'm gonna play till mad..i don't want to touch any books on Chinese new year!
A thought sudden came across my mind: grab a boyfriend!
Haha no worries it's just thought-I'm NOT going to unless...
After all i'm still be loved by lots of lovess right?
Right:)
-I'm sooo freaking jealous
my sis went out with Alvin Quek today!
jealous,envy,angry whatever u name it.
After all i'm still a girl
but i'm goona be a strong n independent one
-n sudden i cried over it

No comments: