Nuffnang

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Only For you babe



Finally got to celebrate My BFF 20th birthday!!!

Happy Happy!!

This love of mine is so busy and hard to book..

despite hardwork we manage to give her a big surprise belated bday celebration

and pretend its a class gathering!!

haha!!

she's very extremely shocked that she doesn't knwo what wish to make

when the cake is presented to her!!

I love how funny she is!!

forever.



*wait wait.. I dont know what wish to make*

HAHA





finally!!



haha dont know what wish she make this time.



She told me she made a wish for one of her bday celebration



which is for all her best friends to be happy.



How sweet<3<3


If am a guy I will really fall for her!!



so pretty!!



scream for ice cream cake!!!



we are given a big and long knife to cut the cake..



so funny!!



and I was named a murder for helping to cut the cake:/






Next we went to KTV which I booked in advance.



Became a member there though I dont sing:/



no choice hahaha!!







stupid smart ass congy









<3 <3















Thank you for being there for me through out my hard times

esp poly year 1.

I love our crap and nonsense at all times.

they are my favourite memories in ploy life.

you people are the ones who make me stronger.

shit family is love<3

Thank you<3

No comments: