Nuffnang

Sunday, October 16, 2011

I know I know... my blog is full of my love life

but what to do... it's just something exciting that I wanna to share

as what they say

SPREAD THE LOVE<3


5 days ago was our 11th mth anniversity.

we dont celebrate every mth haha so dont gossip

it just happens it's a holiday so we took some time out together<3


the day before dear and I talked on phone and he said he had a surprise for me.

I was like "Oh shit!! is my surprise for him the same?!!!"

so we gave each other clues.


His clue was "see, touch, SMELL"

Mine was "see, EAT, HEAR"

eggcitied went to bed !!


The next day, I was putting on my facial etc after shower then theres calling my name.

I thought its a door to door promoter

little did i realise dear send someone to deliver me a bouquet of roses

<3<3<3


Bet darling spend at least $60 on these

aww<3



My surprise for Love is premium movie suit for

real steel!!!!

Scream!!!

So sad we will slightly late so didn't get to enjoy at the lounge:(:(





REAL STEEL IS AWESOME!!!

though i thought it will move me to tears coz everyone said its good.
And other then will smith and justin timberlake and Justin kho, another fav of mine:


Dinne rat Fish&Co @ crystal house<3

Thumbs Up:








am gg to dry the roses and put them to good use<3

Next 9 cot, I have free tockted from my aunt to The LION KING!!!

how awesome!!
So i invited dear along with memy niece and sis friend


copy and paste face:

I <3 The Lion King!!!

Catch it before its gone!!!

Busy woth event job for last 3 days and I learnt:

<3

No comments: