Nuffnang

Friday, September 9, 2011

smiley Jus

Just watched Dear John. Worth the watch. Cant explain much abt the movie but really watch it if you have the time.
Finally I met up with my BFF yst and I just realise we didn't take pics. silly me. Busy catching up and relaxing I guess. Have to catch up more often with the rest too.
And met up with brain brian 2 days ago before he turns black and green (if you know what i mean) Good luck for him:)

soo... darling and I went ECP a few days ago. Just us.

yupp! we accomplished our plan:):) happy!!!

we completed both the ends of ECP and took break in between due to rain!

It was fun and lovely<3

cant ask for more<3


Darling brought along smiley Justin and set him free for awhile.

I love him.

He was adorable and bring smile to everyone when we fly him:)




we saw an eagle caught on the tree:(

darling love it

so we attempted to use smiley Justin and wood sticks to get it down.

we got alot of passers-by attention

and some ask for help and a boy offer us a wooden block.

HAHA

but then guess smilely Justin love to just have us

so we didnt get to get the eagle after many attempts.

Its was fun though.

make our journey towards lagoon alittle shorter:)

p.s the eagle look evil though my dear loves it.

dinner!!



and walked back from lagoon to parkway parade for scoops (darling's fav)

he always wanted to franchise scoops and subway:!

Mocha and durain are loves.


<3<3<3

No comments: