Nuffnang

Friday, July 15, 2011

so tire of what's running ard me. Anyway, short update abt what's happening recently.

school
I opt out of banking and finance and join HR and finance instead. Reason being: Am too tire of competing with people. It has been more than 4 yrs. I want to take a break from the intense competition and get away form the crowd. Anyway am not doing well in Finance:/

social
I miss my 1B01 FRIENDS. I swear.

relationship
Had a fight today. but had everything wrap out fine and well i guess. feeling totally neutral abt it now.

family
Love it due to new member in my family now. I love my dada<3 Missing him now more than anything. He's the reason why i always look forward to home now. DaDa<3

Life
Sux! I have nv feel so busy before. seriously knock me down. FML

Dear readers, Hope you are doing good anyway!

No comments: