Nuffnang

Sunday, July 31, 2011

I know it's mean to do this at this time

but the only update I can give now are images of food and my lovess<3

SO 2 days ago, Love and I finally met up with superman for dinner!

we went to try Delight chicken at T1.


My ice-blended strawberry and below is my maincourse<3

Love and superman ordered a family set; $52 and shared.

FAMILY SET so imagine the portion!!!
it provides 2 cheze fries (very big), 4 soft drinks, and

if i nv remember wrongly 8 pieces and 1 chicken!!!

I can only say good luck to the mens and

pray for starvation ppl


See the precious moment bag?!! hehe good luck garret;)
Superman keep insisting he cannot finish his part but
love and me know he can eventually:)


we had a loooong talk in the eating place.

endless conversation as usual.

then i started to play with food (i know, bad habit)


Love and I form the <3

TaTa: Mission accomplished:)

after "disgusting" our food while talking,

we proceed to JCO (love's and I have alot of memories there;)

for our fav almond mix yogurt!

Not sure whats wrong:


I looked shy yet with evil eyes HAHA


Then just yst, after my project meeting, I joined love's date with SiJie&Minsan:)

went to have my fav Jap resturant at fareast<3<3

waited for long though.

Beauty and Handsomes

After eating, love persuaded them to go along with our normal routine:

walk long distance!!!

hahah p.s My partner has to be someone who can and willing to walk with me

we walked from far east to plaza sing to meet SJ's bf.

feel gulity if the long walk made SJ's uncomfortable physically; sorry:(


Anyway had lovely nightS spent with love's lovesss

Thanks love's for filling my life with so much happiness<3


2 Presentations and access test in coming week:(:(

scare to wet pants

wish me luck!

No comments: