Nuffnang

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Fill me in

As I mentioned last week seem to be the busiest week I had.
Friday night, attends award ceremony with Justin. So glad that we make it to the DHL list;) and darling was top 8;) amazing!


I was really excited over the ceremony bcoz ms Cheng, out prss principle is invited. Unfortunately, she can't make it and mrs sim represented her. Bummer. Anyway got the gold chance to talk with the director of Business sch and my idol- mr sng. He's So cute;):)


Congras to my gf too!!


Next big event was sunday when my cousin finally settled down. Hehe Congras Sis<3 and She invited me to be her bridesmaid. Busy yet honor.


So gorgeous.








Ayyaa grandma was invited too. Haa that happy and blessed night, everyone was drunk and someone got wasted Hahahah!!


Random end off:


Darling drawn on my hand.
Off to bed!
Checklist:
1. Rush hrm report ( fuck this)
2. Research on creativity psyco
3. Quiz on x-cultural psyco
4. Access ( fuck fuck this)
5. Tuition for V2
6. Hrm ptn ( hate the teacher, always make me stress to tears)
Shit this. Nights<3
I:)phone

No comments: