Nuffnang

Saturday, June 18, 2011

you love her don't you



Sometimes i wish that i haven't met him that early bcoz i have no confident in myself that i can tie him for long; for the rest of my life.

Hence every particular moment, I will remind myself to love him every single bit so that i won't regret in the future. I will look the way our hands are prefectly hold together.

Mom always remind me to find someone who loves and adores you more. I can't agree more. But the thing is how is love measured? If he doesn't love me as much as I do, does it mean that I can't be with him?

"I love you"

"I love you more"

"I love you most"

" I love you alot alot alot"

"I love you alot alot more"

" I love you more bcoz I can declare it on blog, msn and blog easily"

That's how dear and I always fight.


You know you love him/her when that person:

- is the first u want to report to when there's good or bad news

- u want to catch ur fav movie with

- share with the good food you are eating now

- scream Good Morning and whisper Good night to daily

- Be there for when he/she is down

- walk/run for streets to surprise her/him

- willingly to say sorry even if it's not ur fault bcoz you value the r/s more than face

- accommodate to him/her shedule even if it's to meet a few minutes

- hold hands in hands in front of ur friends

- say " you are pretty and charming" randomly

- inform your parents shyly" I think I have met my perfect partner"

No comments: