Nuffnang

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Hello peeps. Lack of update I know.
Anyway kicking all the exams away, here comes my weeks of So-called "holiday"
(I still have to work on my psyco project and preparing for access:/)
I have been studying with J-men during this term exams.
Woke him up and delivered breakfast. 3pm or 3.15 is always our break.

I always demand to watch tv but sometimes he doesn't want. whatever i still get ice-cream to eat which he specially bought for our study dessert:)

After our last paper, we went for Han's at cs. I have been craving to try Han's as dad loves it.

J-men's soup is nice. It thick and goes well with garlic bread.
And Tata!!! My fav simple breakfast; love scrumble eggs ( I hate butter bread though)

J-men ordered a lunch set instead;)

which comes with a mini mint cake which he didn't eat as he doesn't like. Waste food again

My Fav Apple crumble:):)

Afterwhich we went to catch J-men's friend XMen:)

Its pretty nice! interesting movements and funny at some parts.

Deserve a watch<3

oh btw pls pls pls dont watch Super8

It's totally horrible and lame and i almost fall asleep:/

Then we proceed to IT Fair.

This is probably the second time i wore heels to IT fair. Its a killer at the end of the day.

Then the most exciting part is dinner at Ah Loy Thai @ shaw tower which is located near bugis national library.

It's a recommend by many and i got the address from GYH.

Its really popular. But u really have to be patient.

As u have Q-ing time for seats and waiting time for food.

but it really deserve the wait.

J-men and I managed to get a seat pretty faster than others

as it just the 2 of us.

The table is really small and tradition.

The food there is so nice that i brought my family there for dinner

the Very next day:)

and J-men brought his family there today.

This is a must order- Mango salad.

If u are like me who absolutely sour food this is it.

If u are like J-em who love chicken but like me who hate fried,

order the pandan chicken.

The meat is really tender and not very oily.

Who will miss out Tom yam soup in Thai restuarant?!

It doen't taste that spicy but rather sour:)

When this steamed fish arrived, Jmen and I were stunned.

Like seriously this big with just less than $15

OMG totally worth it!!!

Love it as it's absolutely fresh<3

This glass noodle below is an definite must order!!!

My dad loves it so much that he took away one after dinner!!

It taste sweet and with alot of ingredients.

I told Jmen that am just satisfied by ordering this.

Btw, this is a random order by Jmen<3

and it happens to be soooo nice and awesome<3<3

Then Jmen and I walked to bugis to shop.

It's really near suntec city and bugis so dont be dumb to take transport.

and and and Jmen brought a new cover surprising haha!!

redeem the cover he cracked which i brought for him.
TATA!!!

sooooooo cute:)

oh and I brought a similar cartoon button sticker for him.

Pretty hesitated at first as a small sticker cost $2.

Though even snowman and superman disagree the price, i still bought for Jmen<3<3

No comments: