Nuffnang

Monday, May 2, 2011

Spicy

THANK YOU

to all my lovesss!!!

EVERYONE seriously makes me feel so warm and loved

and now I know Am more than just living and existing for 19 yrs.


THANK YOU Xuan!!!

esp for all the cards and gift!!!

I totally know its hard to inform everyone to write me a card!!

Am truely touched..

Love you so mucchhh

Thank you IVY for coming my place and the lovely card:)

HELLO GYH!!!

haha!! AM stil laughing over ur card!!!!

Damn ass didnt ask me out; not even texting me now!

Thanksssss Daddy and Mom for bringing me to this lovely world!!!


Hello Sis!!!

I still adores you no matter how u always bully me:)

I was telling my parents that my poly friends bought the same cake too:)



A BIG THANK YOU plus hugs and kisses

to Jenn and Congy!!!

I really nv expect all these!!!

I really truely extremely in love with all the effort ur put in:))

I really feel so fortunately to know ur:)

LOVE YOU GUYS:))

A BIG BIG THANK YOU

to XUANHUI, WENDY, GYH,IVY,BOK,CLARLEE,SHENSI,SHAN,DAPHNE,JUSTIN,WARDAH

for the cards ur made!!!

Its really lovely!!!!!

TONS OF HUGS, KISSES AND LOVESSS

THANK YOU

for coming my place for the surprise!!!
urs presence really make me HIGH all night:))

Thank you Janier for the lovely and thoughtful gift and card:))

you know am always there for you:)

THANK YOU Jenn and Congy again

hahaha!! am really impress by ur creativity:))

Am already Thankful enough for Bestfriend's lovely gift!!!

Then I realise he had a hidden surprise gift for me when i reached home!!

Thank You LOve BestFriend!!!

Sorry to make u spend so much:(

Love you sooooooooo much!!!!!

Call BestFriend immediately HAHA!!!

Open Present time!!!!

So excited!!!!

GYH dont allow me to read the card he made for me openly!!!

haha in progress of fighting!!



LOL!!!!!


THANK YOU TO ALLLLLLLLLLLLLL



aM REALLY FORTUNATE TO MEET THESE BUNCH OF LOVE MONKEYS!!!

No comments: