Nuffnang

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Hello peeps:) Loong time no see( Not really?!)
updateupdateupdate!!!


SteamFish Day

2 weeks ago, Bestfriend brought me to eat my Fav(our Fav).....

FISH:))

we have been saying and looking forward to steamfish day!!

oh it just happens to be business week and so both of us are wearing yellow!!

Not to miss the order of Bestfriend's Fav: Chicken

I need to distance with chicken nowadays. Had too much:/

and I had kfc twice last week!

OMG!!! NO MORE PLEASE!!!

BestFriend's recommendation: mee sua (hehe)

I love the soup!!!


There goes out main course:
Spicy Sour fish!!!
Totally match my taste!!
I like it VERY VERY MUCH!!!
Bestfriend insisted on taking photo of me eating and posting here
bcoz i always did that to him!!


There goes me eating in sweat on the road with my cardigan on:)

Love it though and its making me hungry now!!!

TaTa: Clear all plates
and i finished more than half the fish:)

Satisfied Meal:)))


Am so full that I wanted to drag Bestfriend to walk to Taneh Merth before we have our dessert.

But he insisted toooo far so I had to follow him and take mrt:((

Haha but i made him climb stairs haha so happy!!

Garret!! we went to have ur Fav: durian kaya!!!

Initially I thought it's a puff but it's toast!


It tastes bitter sweet and durian smell is pretty strong in the mouth.

Garret are u hungry now? hehe!!


11.5.2011
The Love



BestFriend bought me a Longchamp bag from his Europe trip!!
This really come unexpectedly

He planned to give me it my Birthday gift then He realised that

I had one from my HK trip. So he went to buy another birthday gift for me!!

Omg what more can i ask?!

It's PINK PINK PINK!!!

For what I know it's Not sold in Sin:)


It makes me feel guilty and sinful ttm.

I hate to be spolit especially by BestFriend (though he hardly does HAHA)
Bcoz the truth is; beside having him, there's nth more I want to ask for. ( mussy i know)
DINNER @ NYDC:)

Q pretty long for the seats:/

Chicken again for BestFriend's side dish:

BestFriend said Not nice at all.

Its different from what we saw in the menu.
I love their plates:)

Its like a letter paper!!


Below is my main course:

chicken again (OMG)

haha so now u know why I have to distance from chicken.

I dont really like it.

haha keep serving to BestFriend.

The food @ nydc are pretty disappointed:/


Anyway there goes BestFriend's main course:


Pretty ok i guess..

Its chewy:)


HAHA Bestfriend wondering if taste nice.

Never miss to force him to take a pic with his food!!
Thank you very much for ur cooperation. hehe


hehe Bestfriend becoming health-conscious:)

finally he's peeling off chicken skin!

yayayyaayaya finally DESSERT TIME:

Mudpie!!!! BestFriend's fav too!!!

( he just has too many fav's)
I hope am one of his top fav too!!

HAHAH this photo make me LOL!!

Bcoz after taking it, Bestfriend complained how ugly his hair was.

HAHA

so we took another one

But I still prefer the previous!!

why are my hands always around Bestfriend instead of the other way?!

we are forever different from others;0

No comments: