Nuffnang

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

More Pictures In like Finally:))




OMG SO cute right!!! The smile:)) HAHA Xuan knows what am talking abt;)

A simple dinner with Family @ Ion On sis Actual Bday-16/4

Ion's Swensen is the only outlet(For-What-I-Know) that serve ice-cream buffet.

It serves a wide varity of cakes and some other desserts too.

Moreover M1 Users are able to enjoy 1-for-1 Promotion!!

Its a good gathering place with friends:)

Introduing Sis' Fav- Cheze Stick



vote who shows a better promoter?

Ok i guess my Bro' photo is nicer

Next station is to surprise my sis at Marina Barrage:D






Family Photo:D

Phew. Enough of planning all these Birthday Surprises.

Got so Tire of it:// Need to think of smth New...

OH and I realise I didn't do much for my Girlfriend-Xuan Bday due to exam period:((

I didn't get her balloons, Flowers and Card as I planned to:(( Am so sorry dearest!!

I will do that one day ok?!! Pinky Promise!!

No comments: