Nuffnang

Saturday, April 30, 2011

JustLove

On my Bday, Lessons still goes on. Worst till, my Creative Psychology ends at 7pm

but luckily, Leen is nice to end early:)) and Thank you BestFriend for waiting

patiently:)


Afterwhich, BestFriend took me to a Japanese dining place at FarEast for dinner.

I have tried a few Japanese restaurant in Sin.
But this place really amaze me like none others.


Its an Extremely small dining place Yet


I love it totally.


Initially My first impression of this dining place wasn't good
bcoz BestFriend told me that


1. A Seating place for per pax is $2(inclusive of a drink) due to limited space


2. Second Order of dishes need to be charged additionally.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$



** RING BestFriend's advice: Study the menu then order**

The place is really small; a stretch of table Only!!

But perhaps thats the reason I ended liking and Loving it.

Its makes me feel so family, warm and Love (esp BestFriend is bside me:)

Left to Right: Deepseaweed, Jellyfish

MUST TRY!!!!

I finished this sushi all by myself:))




Bestfriend's Fav:))

I LOve the salad!!!


Nv miss out Salmon:)

And BestFriend's Fav Chicken.

Our Fav GreenTea Ice-cream:))

The red bean topping is very sweet but it match perfectly with the ice-cream:)

After a sumptuous impressive dinner, we shopped ard FarEast

and walked to 313:)))



LOve walking with BestFriend:))

And Just Happens we saw David and Michella

p.s I know I said this many times, Am still very sorry for forgetting to do introduction:((

Then we Fly to Pasir:))) HAHHAHA

yayayya finally travelled together with BestFriend:)))

Present Time!!!

P.s Am more excited over the card he made than the gift he bought:)

I really have no idea that My BestFriend is so lovely

that he specially made me a gift!!!

Am so stupid to ask him why "Do not Disturb"

HAHA
Below it is a card.

It really touched my heart. I swear.

Am speechless after reading it.

I looked into his eyes and read it again and again.

Love.

Then I placed everything nicely back

and BestFriend tied for me:)

Oh btw, he made the box too:) SO Smart!!

Dear BestFriend,Love,My supporter, My listening ears, My company, One of The Most Important person in my Life, Someone who I will never ever forget, who cause the greatest influence and impact in my life/decision, Someone who steal my Heart, who I gave my Heart to, who make me risk my life to love, who I dont get sick of through these years, My Morning call, My Night call, My dream boy, My phone Boy etc etc etc...

THANK YOU

To Be continue...

No comments: