Nuffnang

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Day13

Dear Boyfriend,
Am so HappyHappy to hear ur voice yst night at nearly 4am. Totally unexpected. You just make my heart pound so fast, me rolling and jumping on bed and screaming I miss you so much. Ok though the first thing u said u miss is ur house and bed:/ haha!!! Anyway am very glad that u and ur family are enjoying every moment there. Come on dear, u love the food there. No more worries for me except that u are still coughing and afraid of ur safety:(


You just keep talking abt the amazing scene, food, weather in Europe. whatever u are talking abt, I just keep listening and concentrating on ur voice. I miss u way too much. Am on the verge of crying when we hang up in the middle though i know it's the connection problem:( I brought my phone to sleep and am going to bring it till u come home safe and sound. And am going to set alarm from 3 to 4 just in case u called.


OHHH I almost forgot to mention!!!! HAHA!! The day before, I dreamt that u called me. And I woke up in my dream asking myself if that was a dream!!! U know what I mean?!!! Totally like inception!!! Then finally i woke up from the dreams and stoned. andandand the next night u really called!!! OMfG rightrightright?!!!


Oh btw am having a bad menses again:(( terrible!!!


Not that I can't love without u, I just choose not to.

Love,

girfriend

No comments: