Nuffnang

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Now it's passed 4.30am!!! Am still trying to catchup on my Bus Stats!! Andandand I have not touch much on my OB which I shld really focus on!!! Oh and BA!! Omg 我要死了啊!!!
Anyway despite being crazy over exams, I have spent my precious time to call for my BFF- xuan's preBday celebration:) thanks I know am sweet!!












All my girlfriends so 美:)


Wardah's fav:





My usual order:) hehe looks like everyone knows that am a health conscious person





Shen Si eats mushroom:) thanks to Swenson's creation!!


I had a well-spent dinner with my girlfriends:) all the juicy gossips; bunny(HAHA), BestFriend.... And reminiscing the past Amath lessons with Wardah:) I really Miss Low&Cheng badly!!!



Poor girl. Been bullied by US!!!





Ok shld I sleep or continue my work?? Hmm... Till then people!!
I:)phone

No comments: