Nuffnang

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Happy lunar New Year:))


Am at my uncle's house now. So boring haha!! I dislike CNY. I have to entertain ppl who I hardly knows, clean the house, visiting relatives. Oh god so tiring. Anyway as promise update my 'new' hairstyle for new year:)
Below is my hairstylist discussing with my mom about my new hair color


This is another assistant.


So excited yet afraid abt the outcome.


Dying process haha!!


I love my high forehead but NY best friend doesn't :| HaHa


I was reading magazine and saw interesting article about guys. Look at 13!! Make me LOL


Dyed Hair!!!


Treatment process now!! My dad Kept stressing on my hairstylist as he's friends with Jean yip boss:| hate it!


It's so hot!!! Hahha look at my dad!! He's so funny.


The photo is with the drastic effect due to my dad's car lighting!


Anyway haha wanted to dyed back black after cny. However I receive alots of complement so let's see how thing goes:)
Omg am so bore. The house is filled with noisy people:|

No comments: