Nuffnang

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Am at my aunt's place now. Freaking bore. Oh I had a malaysia trip to grandma's place this morning!!! Miss her so much. Haha I showed her BestFriend photos and told her the secret. She smiled:)
Anyway anyhow heard pretty bad news in Malaysia:(( an fav uncle of mine passed away. I remember how I used to run to his coffee shop to eat kaya bread and milk tea. When am younger, I will pester grandma to buy sweets with me from there. I
Miss the times; Badly:((
Next, my pretty cousin is single now. 4 yrs r/s. Sign. No matter how amazing, obedient guys are,they will still fool ard eventually. Wtf. Anyway my cousin is a pretty amazing lady she will sure meet her one.
Some photos to share:)






I always stop BestFriend to play this game. Yet am playing now haha!!








Saw a familiar thing every family will have:


Haha no more!!
Look am so bore that I helped my nephew to color her work


Lovely Hong Bao:)


I left all my Hong Bao on the table. Don't even bother to count how much I have this year.
Am freaking bore!!! BestFriend is not replying me; like always?!!
I:)phone

No comments: