Nuffnang

Friday, January 7, 2011

B. B. B. B. Business!!!

Hello!!! Did u come down to TP Open house?!! Bcoz I can tour you around for FREE:)) haha ok Lame:/

This Girlfriend of mine has been abit overly crazy since school starts. That's her standard fav shot.

Everyone is playing with my Looong Hair hahah!! They keep commenting and curling with it while we were cheering:)
Whole loadsss of Fun, crazy, cheers!! though I hardly can talk without pain!!



The lame Cong capture uncle. For what? I dun know..maybe he likes him?!!



Funny Maddness Gossipe Club

Cong's Fav posture





"Faster do this together!!"

"Faster Faster do this TOGETHER!"
" You want to do OR NOT?!"


:))
B. B. B. B. U. S. I. N. E. S. S.
Lahlahlah ....
Welcome to Business
Welcome to our school
We are Bguide
and we are here to help you
BlahBlahBlah...
I:)phone

No comments: