Nuffnang

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

2 mths of love:)


Omg just look at my Jan Schedule; so many dots!!!
Day one when this:


Change to this:


All my friends tempting me!!!
Just to update you guys, BestFriend and I agreed to a deal by which I will stop taking in caffeine and he will start taking in Vegetable.
Omg am so not used to not having coffee. However the thought of having him besides me for one more day, make me persevere:)
Me: so what u had for lunch?
BestFriend: wanton noodles
Me: did u eat the vegetable?
BestFriend: at first no. But Clar asked why I never eat vegetable so I ate in front of him and he laughed.
Me: you are supposed to eat Vegetable without having to be told!!! :|
Btw, it's Harry Potter (garret) and Minsan who came up with such a deal while we were having subway together yst:|
Hope by doing this, they can really go heaven:| HAHA!! Clear their sin for flirting so much!!
I:)phone

No comments: