Nuffnang

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas:))

Though it's almost coming to the end of Christmas, am not late to wish one!
As usual, I spent my Christmas eve with my lovely sunshine friends/BFF while Christmas Day with my family:)
Starting my Christmas eve with BestFriend's morning call as we have not been talking on phone lately; it's either he slept early due to medication effect or am home late.
Satisfied my craving for Hazelnut milk tea:)



Town with girlfriends is definitely not a miss during Christmas:)
What's Christmas without a drink in a pub?!
But somehow this year I feel different; drink drank drunk is a no no!! So after a Voka, I went to satisfy my craving for Caffeine and shared with GYH:)

But it's too sweet:


I always went crazy with her on the way home!

My BFFs:) so pretty!!

I:)phone

No comments: