Nuffnang

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

M. Hotel

Last week was so happening!! Haha Justin treated Garret, Minsan and me to M Hotel's Buffet!!!!


The service there was totally a thumbs-up!! The waiters and waitress greets you when you walk in.
YupYup!! It's a steamboat Buffet:)


The place was always fully-booked. It's really a good gathering place with Ur family and relatives!! If you think of having a table here during weekends, book it 2 weeks before; according to Justin:)


Look at how fresh all the ingredients are!! So imagine the price per pax!!


Hehe!!





Garret took a whole plate of crabs and he eats all real clean. Minsan is totally a health conscious person haha!! Chicken breast meat just makes me think of him!!


The fish there was totally awesome!! Cook it fast and dip in their sauces.. Oh my life man


I love the balls balls thingy Haha!!


Always save a small part for DESSERT!!!





Choco Fondue!!! Sorry Minsan!! Then cakecakecake!! Oh they are pretty famous for a durian dessert. But I find it too sweet


Juicy gossips while eating!! It's totally light me up!! Haha heard alot of stories from individual of them.. School, council, Old love, ex love, New love.. Juicy Juicy Yummy!!
P.s Thanks Kho Family
I:)phone

No comments: