Nuffnang

Monday, November 22, 2010

This is a fuck up post

this is damn fucking fuck up. seriously.
If things can get better, do it now. please.
OB tutor is like ____! I detest better still HATE teachers who can't give me a good explaination. Know our question before answering and for everyone's sake, don't blindly stick at the answer sheet given to you!!! The answer given may not always be correct!!! Be it you are a part-time tutor or whatsoever, do your job well! I have given you chance by paying attention in class and asking my doubts but sorry your job is not well done oh no it's not done! You can't even answer our question! what calls you?! show me what you have man!
For people who aren't interested in studies and being in class just for the sake of attendence, I strongly advise you to quit school. He is not wrong to ask questions in class when problem arises; we have the rights to clear our doubts!! HELLO WE PAY THOUSANDS FOR SCHOOL FEES MAN!!! If you are not interested, if you want to fail, if you want to score badly, THAT'S UR BUSINESS; Get that point right before you talk!
And Fuck me like seriously! I don't understand why am so fucking stubborn to choose psyco. If you were to let me choose again, I will still choose psyco. so fuck my stubborness. Stupid damn brain, why do you choose Games as your project's category when you don't even play games?!!
are you dumb or dumb?! no it's DUMBEST!!! So don't you, yourself deserve to be fuckup?!
stop stressing me on the flights like please. i have enough trouble already. just stop nagging. stop.

No comments: