Nuffnang

Friday, November 19, 2010

Dear Justin's Surprise Dinner
" I have a table inside"
DJ- HuH?! What?! Youuu have a table inside??
Despite his shock reaction, I suspect he predicted everything coz I was busy contacting people otw to Aston:( hahha I addressed Wendy and Xuan as 'mummy'!!
We reached there at around 9pm..Gosh I had a hard time delaying DJ while the rest were queuing and getting the cake.
Ice- Cream Cake:)) Everyone's Favourite!!
D.J: how you find this ice-cream after eating Haagen Daze's Ice-cream cake?
He is sooooo Mean; as usual!!!
Cream On Shan!!! Hahah then she shouted cb!! Opps!!

Awww.... so sweet!!!


D.J wanted to settle the bill all by himself.. Haha he excused himself to the 'washroom' and knowing him for years, I immediately went to settle everyone's bills first..hahah!! you are smart, but am smarter on that day:)


After the surprise dinner, I decided to bring DJ to one of the most important and influential person in his life- Garret's place. We talked till 1am plus down the roof..hahah.. Cabbed home with DJ:)
All right I have to continue using my episodic memory and talk about the feedback I asked from DJ. He didn't give me all individual's cards feeback but bascially here's what I got
Xuan- " I don't know that Xuan can design well"
Wendy- " find worm??!! Must be Wendy!!"
Eileen- " If you ( which refers to me) didn't look for Eileen, I don't think she will make me a card"
Weslie- " who's handwriting is that?!" HAHAH!!
XinHui- " Short but to the point-Touching"
MinMin- " Best Blessing"
Si Jie- " You (me again) must be stealing her contact from my phone"
Michelle- " I don't know that she can draw that well!!!"
Garret- " He can really write well!! Touching.. am impressed!!"
( I didn't see you impress of my effort getting them to get you those cards!!!!)
Anyway DJ Loves all the cards you guys make!!!

Let me end of with a sweet thing DJ did.
I think ClarChua needs to teach him again..he forgot!!
Haha DJ is bad at such things but I think he has a good handwriting and cute drawing!!
Love.

No comments: