Nuffnang

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Come on
admit that I love them













HAHAHAHA!!!




AM SHORT OK!!





Actually I have no idea why am here...I have nothing nice to share..so before you regret and curse me on wasting your time, feel free to exit this page.

Life has been real sucky. Sem2 is really a killer. I don't understand BA2; it contains more theory which is so dry that I don't bother reading it. Oh please and Marketing! I kind of like the project theme as it's about ice-cream ( photos above are we doing research) BUT when it comes to reading the TB and understanding all the steps to market a product, I choose to jump. You will never want to know how's my psyco doing! oh whatever.

Mid-tests are nearing and I babrely know what shit got in my brain. Damn I have to handle 3 tests this coming week. FML.


What actually upset me most is __. We have not been in a good talking terms. Nothing new I know, but it's affect me alot especially neither of us know what's wrong. I thought very hard when was the last time of Us and recalled it was the starting of Nov. I don't know if he counts that as long or maybe he doesn't realise but it does upset me alittle; maybe just alittle. Oh well..forget it. Love.

No comments: