Nuffnang

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Let's go naked;)

2 hour ago, I showed my body to a stranger Haha!! She touched every part of my body. First, she washed and cleaned my feet with warm water. Then she brought me to a private room. She walked out as I turned naked, changed to only a small cute tissue under-garment, wrapped myself with a towel and bun my hair using a hairband given. I laid down on the bed and waited to be 'touched'. After a minute, she came in again. Slowly, she turned my body the other way and took off my towel. My head was in a small hole now haha!!
Next, she covered my lower body with a towel then applied their specialized oil on my upper part and started 'touching' me. I felt weird and tensed initially but after some adaption, I relaxed my body and enjoyed the soothing music played in my room. Then, she moved on to 'touching' my lower body, head, neck and face. It was really very comfortable and relax. Let me say again: she really touched every part of my body besides my sex tool and butt HAHA!! Besides touching and applying my body with massage oil, she twisted my body and I can hear my bones cracking here and there. OMG it's feel so great:) my entire body tone down and relax totally. Lastly, she put me down on bed, covered myself with towels and left the room. I enjoyed the relaxing moment for about 8 minutes. Then she came back and offered me with a warm Ginger drink.
" how old are you?" she asked
"18:)"
" OH!! I thought 14!!"
I smiled and thought " finally I promoted from saying a primary school kid to a secondary student" HAHA!!
She left the room and I enjoyed the drink slowly then changed back to my clothes. Haha being nice, I helped to fold the towel and neat the bed:))
I opened the door and saw my sandal on the doorstep and she was there smiling friendly at me:)) I thank her and offer tips:)
Awesome Night!!!
P.s I will be back!! ( pardon no pic)


I:)phone

No comments: