Nuffnang

Monday, October 18, 2010

Guess Guess Guess who i saw today???????????????????????????
HAHA I saw the smart-pant XIAO FANG:)))
I miss the days sitting around her...thought many people think that we are enemies and put on fake mask by acting as friends, i really treat her as one of my girlfriends! I miss when we made fun of each other and she would crack her bones like nobody's business to scare me! During Amath lesson, I would sit in between of Fang and Zhou Hong. Sometimes they will fight over stupid things then either one will stop me talking to another HAHHA HOW CHILDISH right?!! I remember Fang would laugh uncontrollably and try to clear things immediately whenever someone mocked at her...but no one will give her the time to explain and continue to laugh and exaggerate the joke:) WAIT!!!! OMG am tearing now...shit i can't believe.... damn ok i have to stop reminiscing the past....anyway in summary
I miss my secondary school life and I love LOW XIAO FANG:))
Dear XF, you must be happy ok..No matter what stay strong. Never lost yourself; remember to laugh out loud, eat ur fav durian, joke and crack ur bones like you used to...Be Happy..Love you!

No comments: