Nuffnang

Thursday, October 21, 2010

20.10.2010

Am really thankful to know her, Jennifer- my new girlfriend. She is one of the most amazing girl I have ever seen. She's beautiful, funny and sociable. Am glad that she's willing to share secret with me and vice versa. I love gossiping with her and have some secret talk and updates. Glad that she is much happier now with one more person in her life that loves and apprepicates her like never before. Stay Cheerful and Happy my lovely girlfriend:)
Ten: Thanks for standing by me all along...despite all my expectation, nag, ignorance, irritation,selfishness..thank you for being there for me still. Though i never once show or say, I really appreciate everything you have done for me:)























































HAHHA!!!












No comments: