Nuffnang

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

2 days ago, I accompanied J to IMM to repair his lappy...travelled all the way to Jurong East ( new record broken)..Ohh we had another experience on MRT station haha it's damn freaking funny yet anger us. Our meet-up place was at Tanah Merah Station. I stepped one foot out of the MRT when it reached the stop but he was nowhere seen so i thought he might have entered the train since i texted him that I was in the approaching train. Then I called him and I realised he wasn't in the train. So he told me to wait at the next station. All right then i got out of the train when i reached Bedok. Then when the train approached, I got in as I thought that he will be waiting for me in the train but he got out of the train!!!! Really Damn Dumb!!!! He sounded pissed off so did I but I kept mom as I thought it;s just some misunderstanding and communication Problem. HAHA I called him and he repeated and ensure that I got the point of " Waiting at the next Station!!!" What a waste of time of waiting for the next train after another!!! I totally dun know what got me on that day bcoz we usually don't meet in the train!! HAHA anger and upset at the point of time but come to think it's funny though. Reached IMM like finally...
We didn't shop at IMM haha and travalled back to City Hall just for
sushi Buffet:))

His Favourite!!!


Awefully Pink plate!!! HAHA

Looking for complaints or pretty girls?


He Had an Aweful Red plate as well HAHA The Half cooked Salmon Sushi!!!
I tried it and it's gross TTM!!!
After our TeaTime at Sake, He went to meet up his dad and I went to shop at Orchard!



1 Day ago
JaiShiDing came across my place and bought me HoneyStar:))
Pardon my woke-up face today!!
I had it just now:) extremely Sweet!

haha off-track, my mom bought an Big tub of Nutella hahah super Big!!!
P.s Love.

No comments: