Nuffnang

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Updates!!!

After catching up with my bed and I finally have the energy to update my life..let's see what happened with my relationship with Books


First dating out with books plus my lovely people @ TM Teadot!! That's xuan's drink and of course I have my lavender wildness as usual:)


Next, dating at home with books and Xuan;) then sis back home with my Favourite SUBWAY LARGE DRINK:)) it's a trade between me and her- If I massage for hern while she study, I will get a subway drink in return:) HAHA worth trade!


This is what I learned in POM- Leading. The most interesting topic especially the 2 types of leaders- Transformational and Servert leaders. Am transformational leader as i don't have most of the servert leaders' skills:||


Ohhh!!! I was waiting for my sis at suntec city so I took out my notes to read through haha I hate to waste time and shopping mood wasn't there as I was too stressed over exams:( andandand then there's a few guys distributing balloons to promote some furniture stuff I think. They walked over to me and offered me every different colours of balloon. Though it's not hellium balloon, I appreciate their sweetness.





Dessert is the best medicine during examination period:)) love it especially it's OREO. Am a BIG OREO FAN I have one pack everyday:)
I:)phone

No comments: