Nuffnang

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Today, I have the Best Morning do you?

Am blogging here with aching body..i have not sleep for like half or a day?! Anyway finally went back to sch with Jiashiding on Monday to meet up with the best, charming, interesting, funny teacher I ever had. We had a long talk and as usual he will give us some advice about life and choice we make in the near future. Haha of course we crap alot as well. He is simply a wise yet fun person. I just can'twait to see him again. Seriously adore to the Maxi. Oh and of course not to forget the lamest and easy-going teacher ever- Mr Cheng!!! However he has something on so didn't to see him:( Hopefully lunch with them sooon!!!

The funniest yet trying to be fierce teacher! Didn't get to see her either!

Oh and I miss Ms Fang! She is a great and friendly teacher:)

Aching body but i don't feel like sleeping somehow...no sleeping mood at all! Anyway I has an Awesome chalet yst. Sorry I think I slipped too much and must be crapping alot for the whole night but am pretty sure am not drunk HAHAH. However i don't know why somehow i remember C.C and his gf kept laughing at me?!! WHATEVER hahah!!! cute and fun couple:)

Thanks Jiashiding for taking care of me and handling my silly crap nonsense. Sorry I know am not an easy gal to handle especially i have my own set of thinking and i believe that everything has a reason behind. Thanks for being patient with me. Love

P.S I don't want to miss any chance of expressing my feelings bcoz time wait for no man.

Mom just asked me " Mei (DON'T LAUGH HAHA) you don't need to sleep? aren't you tire?" Mom knows me the best HAHA she knows i don't sleep in chalet and must be having High time! Thanks mom for being so understanding. Love you whole loads!

No comments: