Nuffnang

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Next step







Perhaps we have come to the ending point of a bridge when we have to make a decision if we are continuing this journey together or board on different boats and leave. I totally understand that deep in one corner of everyone's heart, there is one person who they will never forget. I have. However take note of this; there's a difference between letting go and pretending that you have forgotten. There is also a difference between habit and love. Ask and answer yourself that.
We have came across too many obstacles throughout these years. Memories are created, footprints are left, people comes and go in our life, old friends, new friends. I think I have come to a point when I can go like ' oh interesting... So it shows something?!' I believe this has nothing got to do with lack of trust but more like a warning sigh on the bridge which says ' think before you make the next step of your life because you may not be able to turn back'
6.02am

No comments: