Nuffnang

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Had a JB trip with my family yesterday. I didn't get myself anything though my purpose there is to shop and somehow it turns out to be EAT!!! Dad went for a massage while mom and bro went shopping so there i was sitten at drink area alone with my all-time Favourite Mocha freeze + Hazelnut (it didn't deserve a thumbs-up). Somehow i went to read up the past messages between me and JiaShiDing. I never like or rather scare to read past messages especially people who I no longer contact with; somehow just dare not face the past! Not me right?! I know. Anyway all the messages remind me of how much we have been through..be it the encouragement texts during examination period, evil texts when we fight over stupid matters, venting our anger on texts when we had fight with others, then cold war periods when there are no texts (no more can we?!) and nevertheless some sweet-texts:)

No comments: