Nuffnang

Saturday, September 25, 2010

contented

I have received so many texts and conversation asking how's my results!!! Ok the bad news is am not happy with my GPA. It's not as good as i want it to be. I hate the fact that now + grade do make a tremendous difference in the calculation of GPA:((
Anyway the good news is I got into CP:)) I called JiashiDing immediately after receiving Mr Sng's call. Oh btw JiashiDing did so much better than me so there's no need for me to mention much. So proud and happy for him btw haha. Next i called my parents to break the good news. (opps I don't know why i called JiashiDing HAHA)
Thinking of how stressful and busy i will be when sch starts with more electives, additional programme, endless projects and research just make me sad and moody TO THE MAXI:(((
Though i know i may choose the wrong path of journey, i have to make do with it and do my very best still. I seriously hate PROJECTS AND RESEARCH:((( I can cry now thinking how scary it is:(( depress to the maxi!!!
ok enough of complaints. Be contented I Must.

No comments: